Data science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA, with executive support, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their business and, more than ever, data is at the heart of making this future a reality.
The Senior Analyst is passionate about using data to drive insights and optimizations that create better connections for consumers and improve bottom-line business results on client digital media investments. The Senior Analyst has experience of digital media, analytics and data science expertise; experience in a client service oriented role; and the ability to produce thoughtful presentations that create an impact.
The Senior Analyst role offers the chance to shine on top-tier clients, influence experiences that touch millions, and grow their analytics competency within a team that is defining cutting-edge consumer analytics.
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Experience in digital media, analytics and data science expertise
- Extract insights from digital media measurement systems (e.g. DFA, Demand side platforms, Google Analytics)
- Create strategic campaign learning agendas and associated KPI measurement frameworks
- Shape data for analysis from multiple CSV/Excel/database sources
- Query databases using SQL
- Use statistically sound analytical techniques to provide robust descriptive data insight and clearly communicate these insights to stakeholders in a variety of formats
- Tableau, Python, and R expertise preferred
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Data Science & Analytics
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Legal Operations Coordinator, Law Enforcement
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Commercial Operations Analyst
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, Product Analytics
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Data Verification Intern
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas