Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Senior Art Directors play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
Senior Art Directors at AKQA approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Senior Art Director generates useful, usable ideas across all existing and emerging platforms. Senior Art Directors create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
Located in downtown Portland, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- A hands-on approach to the work.
- Lead, coach, inspire and motivate a team to create and deliver truly remarkable, influential and impactful work.
- The ability to attract and recruit exceptional talent.
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives.
- Foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
- Utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities.
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.