Senior User Experience Architects at AKQA apply artistry, craftsmanship and strategic insight to articulate impactful systems, products and services that move the world. Skilled storytellers and architects, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. Senior User Experience Architects are endlessly curious. They take ownership across client projects and lead large-scale user experience activities.
Located in Gothenburg, Sweden, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- The ability to lead the design of large, complex systems of interactions
- Foster progressive and limitless thinking
- Utilise state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling
- You are able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have expertise in cross-functional collaboration
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to details
AKQA Core Values
Every employee at AKQA holds themselves to these values:
We encourage creative thinking and problem-solving and continually push the boundaries.
We forge positive partnerships with clients and colleagues to achieve successful outcomes.
We are passionate about our work and aspire to excellence in everything we do.
We are thorough in our research and meticulous in our execution: from first idea to the smallest detail.
AKQA collaborates with forward-thinking companies to create the future.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Design Intern (Summer 2019)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Senior Campaign Designer
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC
UX/UI Designer, Brand and Marketing
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
Senior User Experience Designer - CDX
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Senior Product Designer
Smule, SAN FRANCISCO