The Senior Project Manager at AKQA will acutely understand a project’s desired outcomes. Taking responsibility for assignments, ensuring completion on time, within budget and that objectives are met, the Senior Project Manager will be able to confidently address business needs, manage resources and any issues to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
Located in Gothenburg, Sweden, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Evaluate and improve delivery practices and techniques
- Ensure aims of the project together with quality standards are met
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Carry out risk assessment
- Where relevant, recruiting, managing and monitoring specialists and sub-contractors to ensure quality and guidelines are maintained
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Rigorous in organisation and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
AKQA Core Values
Every employee at AKQA holds themselves to these values:
We encourage creative thinking and problem-solving and continually push the boundaries.
We forge positive partnerships with clients and colleagues to achieve successful outcomes.
We are passionate about our work and aspire to excellence in everything we do.
We are thorough in our research and meticulous in our execution: from first idea to the smallest detail.
AKQA collaborates with forward-thinking companies to create the future.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Peloton, Secaucus Warehouse
Senior Software Developer
Andela, Cairo, Egypt
Enterprise Project Manager
ServiceTitan, Atlanta, GA
Public Policy Manager-South China
Security Operations Analyst
Shape Security, Salt Lake City, Utah
Growth Analyst, Customer Success
Amplitude, San Francisco