AKQA Senior Quality Assurance Analysts are inspired by technology and have a passion for testing.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled analysts and testers, all with strong opinions about various test tools, methods and approaches to delivery. You can articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and constantly look to improve client deliverables.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be an expert tester and will test a variety of technical solutions and products using a range of methods and tools to produce accurate test reports. You will have a vision of what and how quality assurance can contribute in an agency environment. You will be able to define, communicate and escalate quality-related issues to technical delivery, project and account teams and will push back when work does not meet quality standards.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experience with test management tools such as Quality Centre, JIRA, QTP, Loadrunner, Selenium, JMeter and other open source tools
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Computer Science
- ISEB certification in Testing (intermediate level) is advantageous
- Experience in participating in process change is advantageous
- Experience testing commercial websites in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous
- Experience testing native iOS and Android applications is advantageous
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Elastic, Anywhere, USA
Senior Wordpress Engineer
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Software Test Engineer
Qualtrics , Provo
Tech Lead, Protect
Pinterest, San Francisco
Motion Planning Algorithm Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Sr. Software Engineer in Test, C++/Python
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA