Strategists at AKQA make our client’s business their business. Working with account teams and creative teams, they are the voice of both the client and the consumer, and their job rarely ends at strategy. Adept storytellers, strategists use their endless curiosity and up-to-date knowledge of popular culture and societal trends to provide unique insight and solutions for our clients.
Drawn from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, our Strategic Planners develop and apply market insights, data and trends to communicate and drive innovation opportunities, helping to deliver cohesive blueprints that fulfill audience needs and surpass business goals. Their work must resonate in multiple business sectors and cultures.
Located in London, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Be responsible for and guide the strategic direction on a client’s business
- Drive business development and contribute to thought-leadership activities
- Apply appropriate frameworks, tools and approaches to deliver innovative solutions
- Be proactive, provoke debate, and identify what the agenda for future discussion should be
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- An insatiable curiosity and are able to observe and identify patterns, trends and insights
- A broad frame of cultural reference points
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and inspire people
- A sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Litigation Support Coordinator
Taco Bell, Irvine
Principal, Strategic Development
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Switzerland Corporate Attorney
Qualtrics , Provo
Senior Tax Provision Analyst
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Associate, Financial Accounting & Advisory Services
Accordion Partners, San Francisco