As a Senior Producer at AKQA, you will be responsible for the initiation and management of the production process from concept to final deliverable: film, photography, digital content. This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and management across all creative disciplines and third-party suppliers. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and inspire the best global brands.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Project delivery: responsible for the successful ownership, management and delivery of production projects across multiple markets, with high-quality project deliverables, on time and on budget. Effectively resource your project to completion. Able to set up, structure and deliver a diverse range of projects. Set up and facilitate internal post-project review sessions and share learnings with relevant parties.
- Production skills: manage the production process, from planning and pre-production to shoot management, risk mitigation and post-production. Anticipate and manage issues as they occur. Manage all aspects of audio production, including voice-over, final mixes and rights management.
- Supplier management: able to identify the most appropriate supplier for the required task. Ensure outsourced projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards. Negotiate to ensure that AKQA and client obtain the most cost-effective solution. Work closely with third parties to ensure they are set up to succeed. Maintain a ‘black book’ of approved suppliers.
- Creative support: inspire and deliver award-winning work, both from yourself and from others who work with you. Influence, where appropriate, a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments, and successfully apply them to working practices.
- Budget and financial management: work with project management and creative teams to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Ensure AKQA clients balance value for money with results. Track spend and highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen. All projects to be delivered within the agreed EAC as per the AKQA delivery overrun process. Ensure the quality and peer review of all documentation and deliverables within the project.
- Building relationships: build strong internal and external relationships. Obtain a high level of internal team and client satisfaction across all projects.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the digital/creative industry as a producer; ATL agency experience advantageous.
- Extensive experience of presenting to clients and capable of excellent communication in any environment.
- Experience of production supervision, with an extensive track record of successful delivery.
- Knowledge of film insurance processes and basic legal/copyright/usages.
- Experience of delivering production projects in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Experience of multilingual production development desirable.
- Able to build strong relationships and achieve results under potentially difficult circumstances.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, a focused and positive approach, and comfortable working independently.
- Possess good business acumen and sound judgment. Entrepreneurial, with a collaborative approach.
- Strong customer service ethos, with high standards of excellence and integrity, and excellent attention to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Carrier Operations Manager
Flexport, Shenzhen, CN
Production Specialist Supervisor
Merrill, Sartell, MN (USA)
Solutions Architect - PST
Confluent, West Coast
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Development Manager (Business Intelligence)
Deliveroo, Dubai, UAE
Business logic rule-builder