At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an AKQA Account Director located in Wellington, you’ll transform our client's businesses by creating new opportunities for their brands across their digital ecosystems. More than just an adviser and partner, you’ll be our client's brand champion. Your deep understanding of their challenges and opportunities will enable you to drive their digital transformation and business results.
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities through your client relationships.
- Drive flawless service delivery and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Motivate and coordinate teamwork across all AKQA departments and disciplines.
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates.
- Effectively translate and communicate client requirements.
- Support continual process improvements across the AKQA business.
- 6+ years of agency account management experience.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Thorough knowledge of digital/interactive and online communications/marketing.
- Able to identify opportunities to enhance your clients’ businesses and grow their AKQA relationships.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape.
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to demonstrate how you’ve made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team.
- Experience of managing integrated campaigns that involve multiple external/internal stakeholders.
- Able to effectively drive new business opportunities, from identification to conversion, including presenting autonomously at senior levels.
- A positive, 'can do' attitude and a passion for doing work that is both ground-breaking and influential.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive - Academic and Government
Qualtrics, Southern California
Field Solutions Engineer - Central
GitHub, Remote - US
Outbound SDR Team Manager
Enterprise Account Executive
Udemy, New York, New York, USA
Sales Director - DACH
Datto, Munich, Germany
Account Manager Team Manager
TripAdvisor, Buenos Aires, Argentina