As a member of the AKQA Client Services department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and inspire the best global brands. You hold a dual role, working closely with Delivery on multiple projects as well as providing client leadership within the project team.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Takes and understands a client brief and is able to put forward recommendations. Acts as a day-to-day client contact on projects.
- Understands client health, start to identify opportunities and dependencies from one project to another.
- Budget and financial management for mid-level projects.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills in both English and in German.
- Successful track record of building client relationships.
- Passion for digital and marketing innovation.
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of activities.
- Good understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges.
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Werkstudent Sales and New Business (m/w/div)
Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div)
Stylist - Guide, Century City
Bonobos, Los Angeles, CA
Partner Account Manager - DACH
Dropbox, Munich, Germany
Sales Director, Restaurant & Grocery (Mid-Atlantic)
Medallia, Philadelphia, PA
Mendix, Boston, MA