At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
Strategists at AKQA are curious thinkers who want to investigate, understand and organize to create a better future. They see beyond the immediate problem or question at hand, find patterns and insights in the chaos, and are comfortable with the nebulous. The AKQA Senior Strategist will lead discovery, analysis and distillation of insights for a new client initiative that sits at the intersection of brand communications and consumer experience. The Strategist will work closely with the client, a Strategy Director and an integrated project team to formulate and deliver smart, tailored, action-oriented approaches and frameworks that can serve our clients now and in the future.
- Understand how business, brands and customers interact, with a deep knowledge of the rapidly evolving landscape.
- Show an eagerness to generate insights and ideas but be equally excited to roll up your sleeves and get the work done, alone or with others.
- Provide strategic direction across initiatives, identifying the key challenge / opportunity, audience, value proposition or messaging, and the best next step or action plan.
- Translate strategic recommendations into actionable ideas, and have a sense of the changes required, based on the current state, to make them a reality.
- Clear and persuasive communication of strategic recommendations to internal and external teams, across a variable level of understanding.
- Take responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted perspectives.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a love of challenges and a drive to inspire new ways of thinking.
- You are comfortable existing in ambiguity, and can help a team keep its footing even when the sands feel as though they are shifting.
- You have a demonstrated ability to understand the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates.
- You are comfortable generating insights and ideas, with examples of the successful application of both.
- You have an affinity for the end user or consumer, whomever that may be.
- You have demonstrated phenomenal communication skills and the ability to partner with senior clients are essential. • You have strong organizational skills and an extreme attention to detail.
- And, you have spent at least 4 years working in digital experience, brand experience, customer experience or communications work. An intersection of more than one of the above is ideal.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.