At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Caterpillar, Clorox (including Burt’s Bees, Brita, and others), Gap Inc, Clif Bar, and Wynn Resorts.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Media + Data Science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a proprietary trading desk, big data stack, and a wide set of professional tools. With our focuses on programmatic media, search, and negotiated media, we are helping our clients to build the future of their businesses.
We are seeking an SEO Strategist who is an organized, motivated, creative, friendly, and outgoing individual who can successfully thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, consultative business environment. Ideally this individual would have experience in search engine optimization (in-house or for an agency) and content writing, with a desire to broaden their skillset by working on a variety of SEO campaigns for large, Fortune 500 clients. This is a great opportunity to experience the dynamism of working at a top-notch advertising agency with a stellar list of clients.
We’re looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude. In this role, you will learn more about SEO best practices, content writing, websites, CMS platforms, usability, online research, and web marketing. This role will report to the Associate Director, SEO.
- Edit content and write new SEO and UX / user friendly keyword rich pages, meta tags, alt tags, and more
- Help manage client relationships, projects, and meetings as needed
- Project management to ensure all deliverables are done in a timely manner
- Provide project updates in internal team meetings
- Deep SEO research on client Websites with SEO tools and techniques
- Metrics analysis to review data, create reports, and track results
- Create SEO presentations for internal team syncs and client meetings
- Extensive SEO research to build 5 - 60+ page technical SEO audits for one or more client sites
- Monthly reporting by collecting data, building a report, and sharing results
- Analyze client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve site conversion and ROI
- Research on keywords, competitor sites, links, and other topics
- Build links as well as offsite content
- Participate in business development efforts through research, estimation, strategy development, and presentations
- Other SEO related projects as needed
Skills and Experience
- A documented, proven track record for driving results through SEO
- Writes content frequently now or in the past for SEO rich topics
- 1 or more year of experience in SEO and content writing
- SEO skills with tools such as Ahrefs, BrightEdge, SEMRush, Moz, Conductor, and/or others
- Skilled using CMS platforms such as Wordpress
- Have worked closely with clients and internal team members
- Understanding how websites work along with SEO technical interests or skills
- Attention to detail
- Independent decision-making ability and a desire to implement projects
- Proactive and interested in helping with additional projects
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Data Science
LendUp, Oakland, CA
Box, Redwood City
Senior Data Engineer - Content Delivery Network
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Technical Program Manager - Data Team
TrueAccord, San Francisco, CA
Desktop Software Intern (Fall 2019)
Formlabs, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Part Time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, New York