AKQA Front-End Developers combine expertise in state-of-the art development technology with design and user experience themes. They are passionate about technology and innovation, and eager to participate in the creation of meaningful digital experiences for our clients.
As a Front-End Developer at AKQA, you are responsible for building beautiful, cutting-edge and high-performing solutions that meet clients’ goals and needs.
You will be in charge of designing, developing and maintaining high-quality and responsive user interfaces, accessible on latest-generation devices (both desktop and mobile), and with different ways of interaction (pointing devices, touchscreen, remote controller).
Located in our office in Venice, you will work within multidisciplinary project teams to build robust digital products that surpass client expectations. You will join a close-knit and high-skilled team and gain hands-on experience as you design, code, test, launch and sustain digital solutions that enable satisfying and seamless experiences for people out there.
- You understand clients’ goals and needs and partner with Art Directors and UX Designers to create interfaces that deliver the best customer experiences;
- You are familiar with performance analytics and user action tracking tools and are naturally inclined to monitor existing interfaces to continually improve your own work;
- You have a deep knowledge of Responsive Web Design (including development and tests);
- You strive to learn and apply best practices to optimize pages for response times;
- You have experience of building CSS animations and transitions and a basic understanding of how repaints and reflows work within the browser. You also understand REST APIs;
- You are able to interact effectively at a professional level in both Italian and English.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Driven by enthusiasm and a desire to grow, you keep constantly updated about the evolutions in the innovation and technology field;
- You have a collaborative spirit and you make a point of listening to different perspectives with an open-minded approach;
- You proactively plan his/her activities according to goals and deadlines, while always ensuring a high level of quality;
- You demonstrate awareness and care to analytics and KPIs to improve the interface performance and a high level of accountability through the whole project lifecycle.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
183 Active Jobs
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.