The AKQA Technology team continually push boundaries with their enablement of brand experiences. Combining a technology agnostic approach and a philosophy of continuous improvement, they craft innovative and high quality solutions which play a vital role in the digital eco-systems of our world-class clients.
Senior Software Engineers are responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining innovative solutions using the latest Microsoft .NET or Java based tools and technologies. Working in conjunction with Web Developers and Creative Developers to focus on delivering the backend services and systems integrations.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
- Consistently delivers high quality project tasks on time and to budget.
- Receives a high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Makes a positive contribution to the team and receives positive feedback from team members.
- Strives to learn new skill and stays abreast of technical developments, successfully applying them to work practices.
- Consistently performs well against bill-ability and utilisation targets.
- Constantly strives to improve processes and procedures.
- Balance of industry best practices, principles, quality assurance and innovation in design and implementation.
- Relentlessly reviews the standard of work, ensuring that only work meeting the highest levels of quality are delivered.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience of commercial website development.
- Proven experience working as a Software Engineer
- A degree ideally in computer science is advantageous.
- Experience working in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.