AKQA UX Designers are endlessly curious professionals, up to date with new trends, technologies and tools to develop the best digital experiences across the widest markets. At AKQA, we strongly believe in the ‘design thinking’ approach to develop valuable experiences that improve people’s lives and client business results.
As an AKQA Senior UX/Service Designer you have a central role in a multidisciplinary team of Strategists, Analysts, Creative Technologists and Art Directors. You create simple, useful and delightful cross-channel experiences within the connected world. Your passion for UX drives you to foster design thinking and best practices, stimulating and intriguing people both within and outside the team.
Located in Venice or Milan, you will work in a sharing-oriented environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- +5 years’ experience, you can lead digital transformation projects, adopting service design methodology and guiding a team of specialists, supporting senior profiles and mentoring junior teammates;
- You will be expected to convey the best in leading projects with a deep understanding of methods to extract user’s behaviors and needs, developing wireframes, prototypes and functional specifications guided by an excellent interpretation of the brand and its values;
- You will be in charge of developing cross-channels experiences, starting from the definition of the entire architecture of the user journey to the interaction of every touchpoint;
- You are able to interact effectively at a professional level in both Italian and English.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams, facing challenges, handling and organizing your own work in order to assure deadlines are met;
- You feel at ease in fostering the design thinking approach, facilitating workshops, focus groups and brainstorming sessions using your excellent presentation and communication skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Email Aptitude, Remote (United States)
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Creative Operations Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior UX Designer
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Senior Manager, Product Design
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
(Senior) UX/UI Designer (m/w/div)
Dept, Dept Creative DE