The Strategy and Business Services team believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Business Analysts have a passion for delivering digital solutions that are as polished as they are innovative, capturing necessary requirements and significantly contributing to architecting a solution that fits our clients needs perfectly. Working closely with clients, project management and our technical and customer experience teams.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
Please note that this role will have the candidate spend the majority of his/her time in Milton Keynes as part of a project team.
- Coordinate with other Scrum Masters in an agile environment.
- Use Jira for tracking your backlog, assigning tasks, time management and production of reports.
- Comfortable discussing concepts related to UX, Design and Technology.
- Communicate team status to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ensure a collaborative “one team” approach comprising both client and agency representatives.
- Manage impact analysis of changes at both solution requirement and resource levels.
- Participate in user modelling and requirements-gathering workshops.
- Direct the solution to meet client expectations and requirements.
- Strong experience working across the full SDLC, and Requirement and Functional Specification development, particularly within an agile environment.
- Strong experience of web development technologies and online user experience.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Meticulous in your work, with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent documentation and time-management skills.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team.
- A track record of developing and releasing digital software components using Agile Scrum.
- Experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in web/eCommerce projects.
- Experience communicating and interfacing with external stakeholders.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media, New York, NY