The AKQA Technology team continually push boundaries with their enablement of brand experiences. Combining a technology agnostic approach and a philosophy of continuous improvement, they craft innovative and high quality solutions which play a vital role in the digital eco-systems of our world-class clients.
QA Engineers work closely with Technical Project Managers and Engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
Please note that this role will involve the candidate spending the majority of their time in Milton Keynes as part of a project team.
• Conducting functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
• Create quality test plans and test case documentation.
• Work in an Agile team.
• Write SQL scripts.
• Write automated test script using Selenium and Specflow (or other Automated Functional Testing tools).
• Execute performance testing scripts using JMeter (or other performance testing tools).
• Execute security testing.
• Understand W3C website accessibility standards.
• Utilisation of Programming skills (C#).
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to articulate application defects.
• Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
• Knowledge of CMS-based applications (Sitecore experience preferred).
• Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.