The AKQA Technology team continually push boundaries with their enablement of brand experiences. Combining a technology agnostic approach and a philosophy of continuous improvement, they craft innovative and high quality solutions which play a vital role in the digital eco-systems of our world-class clients.
As an Ecommerce Analyst at AKQA, you are responsible for regular reporting, interrogating web analytics data, and supporting client teams by delivering research based on client requirements. The main requirement for this role is to be eager to learn about ecommerce web analytics utilising Google Analytics 360. This is a client-facing role based in Milton Keynes with a high level of integration to the client team.
Located in Farringdon, London, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Work closely with the client digital, marketing and online trading teams to support their daily analytical requirements and provide insight on customer and visitor behaviour.
- Interrogating the data and dashboards to deliver actionable insights.
- Day to day analysis of website behaviour.
- Using Google Analytics data to identify issues.
- Assist with the creation and running of regular reports.
- Assist with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Data imports.
- You will work closely with our clients to analyse: Best performing products, Site Errors, Fulfillment, Shopping behaviour, Checkout funnels, Checkout behaviour, Feature analysis, Categories stock check, Promotions performance, Audience/Demographics, Internal search optimisation, Navigation analysis and Basket analysis.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You will have a passion for data analysis and data visualisation.
- You will be comfortable in a client facing role and enjoying using data to tell stories.
- Eager to learn how to use tools: Google Analytics 360, Data Studio, Hitwise.
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with good Excel skills.
- Some understanding of ecommerce and web analytics.
- Analytical thinking when interrogating data.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.