At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Located on the Georgetown Waterfront in Washington, D.C., as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
In service of this mission, AKQA DC’s Concierge supports operations related to our physical space, helping ensure our studio represents the optimal environment for entertaining guests and creating great work. The Concierge will work within the Operations team and at the direction of the Office Manager.
- Deliver a premium and distinct experience for clients, prospective clients, and visitors
- Shape a warm and welcoming environment - Greet all guests with courtesy. Be thoughtful and attentive to their needs.
- Support coordination of hospitality, logistics, and catering for meetings with clients and prospective clients
- Monitor day-to-day trends and culture, recommending improvements to the guest experience where appropriate
- Liaise with the Office Manager to host special events within the studio
- Maintain an inspiring physical space
- Continuously evaluate the appearance and cleanliness of our workspace
- Maintain kitchens, common areas, and conference rooms – reorganise throughout the day as necessary
- Ensure all office equipment is in working order and office supplies are stocked
- Respond to facilities requests from the staff, resolving issues in a timely manner
- Execute office improvement projects and support additional business operations when requested
- Work continuously to create an environment that promotes creativity and employee well-being
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Distinguished customer service and hospitality skills
- Personable and welcoming presence
- Sense of style and aesthetics, coupled with a passion for cleanliness and order
- Enthusiasm for developing relationships with people
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and colleagues at varying levels of seniority
- Service-minded approach to the fulfillment of job responsibilities
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.