AKQA Insight is AKQA’s online learning platform. It is the home of our thought leadership, delivering access to our best presentations, thinking and ideas in one place. The platform exists to provoke, create debate and share a unique vision with the world – but also to inspire and enable our clients to partner with us as we create new futures together.
As AKQA Insight Intern you will be responsible for overseeing the AKQA Insight platform, this involves filming, editing, and publishing video content, as well as managing content from other contributors and more.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
- Liaise with L&D Manager regarding content pipeline, sessions that can be filmed, general updates etc.
- Liaise with course speakers to gather required course and author information (including course synopsis and tags, and author photo and biography), and to build a content pipeline.
- Film the monthly AKQA Insight session.
- Maintain and update AKQA Insight Overview (Google doc).
- Share regular content updates.
- Set up camera equipment and microphone for filming, checking the lighting, focus etc.
- Film the sessions and edit footage using Premiere Pro where necessary.
- Analyse data using Google Analytics and Vimeo Stats
- Share monthly insights with Geoff Northcott and Natalie Broome #akqa-insight Slack channel
- Manage the #akqa-insight slack channel, including: Posting new courses, relying to comments / requests for information, reaching out to the channel users to gather new course ideas & authors.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience filming with mirrorless video cameras (Panasonic GH5), and setting up audio equipment.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and has an objective focused and positive approach. Is self-motivated, self-driven and comfortable working independently.
- Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.