At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
Located on the Georgetown Waterfront in Washington, D.C., as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs.
The Product Manager/Business Analyst at AKQA will help define and communicate the project specifications both internally and to the client. Focusing on AKQA’s founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought, you’ll strive to contribute to our success and improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Lead process of identifying and clarifying business requirements for clients, using interviews and workshops with external/internal stakeholders.
- Establish scope of work and prioritise high-level requirements, working with Client, Project Manager, and Technical Architect.
- Ensure quality of all project deliverables against business requirements.
- Agree roadmap with both client and internal stakeholders to deliver all requirement for future development.
- Contribute to the tactical and strategic planning of the business analysis function within the agency.
- Liaison between the business, creative and technology teams to ensure a common understanding of business requirements and solutions.
- Participate in the communication of solutions to clients and third party partners.
- Review test cases and define acceptance criteria of project tasks.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with User Experience, Design, and Technology teams to create the following deliverables:
- High quality BA documents, including business, and functional requirements.
- Product goals & objectives.
- Functional specifications, defining the proposed Creative solution.
- Functional Requirements including system requirements, user interactions, data capture/analysis and admin tool needs.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- The candidate must have end to end project lifecycle experience across multiple digital platforms.
- Sound methodology from business case to requirements gathering through functional specs and user acceptance testing.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work with senior clients and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Passion for creating innovative solutions that help companies connect and engage with customers is essential.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.