At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Caterpillar, Clorox (including Burt’s Bees, Brita, and others), Gap Inc, Clif Bar, and Wynn Resorts.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Media + Data Science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a proprietary trading desk, big data stack, and a wide set of professional tools. With our focuses on programmatic media, search, and negotiated media, we are helping our clients to build the future of their businesses.
This role calls for a seasoned digital media professional who can illustrate their digital thinking to develop innovative and effective media strategies. We are looking for either a seasoned supervisor or AMD level staff member – to support the team and report to the account’s Group Media Director(s).
- Demonstrate expertise in and knowledge of online advertising, media planning/buying, and industry trends
- Lend guidance & assistance in execution of media plans (effective strategies employed, RFPs development/guidance, Ts &Cs accurately adhered to, flawless execution deployed)
- Contribute to on-going initiatives to keep the client on top of industry trends
- Identify and facilitate potential test & learns
- Assist teams in building & merchandising relevant case studies of tests and successes
- Work collaboratively with analytics team to break down program results, translate the data, and use it to create internal and external tools and references
- Provide leadership and management of team
- Oversee direct reports within & ensure successful integration across other AKQA centers of expertise including: Programmatic, Analytics & Search (SEM & SEO)
- Contribute to team environment - comradery & morale
- Support colleagues and team members with special projects as needed or requested
- Support the AKQA position in the marketplace by maintaining high standards/agency policies that impact the publisher community as well as partner agencies
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of relevant media experience (agency experience a plus)
- Successful experience in online media planning/buying
- Accomplished and fair negotiator, with strong working relationships within the media sales community
- Excellent communication & client management skills
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to media performance
- Traditional planning experience a plus
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of DoubleClick products
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Analyst (India)
Khan Academy, Delhi, India
Domain Expert, Public Sector
Dataminr, New York, NY
Director of Analytics
Flatiron School, New York
Software Engineer - Data
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Senior Media Planner
AKQA, San Francisco
Part Time Data Analytics Instructor
General Assembly, Atlanta