Our Business Strategy team offers global consulting services, in collaboration with other AKQA teams. We partner with our clients to define and guide them through their digital transformation journey. We design new business models, develop investment cases in digital innovation, align service design with strategic priorities, and drive change management within client organisations.
We are looking for a Business Strategist for our London office. You will combine qualitative-quantitative research, organisational and market analysis, and problem-solving and business planning methods into strategic recommendations. We seek a risk-taker, an intellectually curious individual, eager to partner with colleagues in our other AKQA studios to contribute to the fast growth of our team across Europe.
- Delivery of projects both directly and by supervising Business Strategists (and coordinating resources of other AKQA service lines) assigned to the project
- Supervision and validation of the business strategy and the problem solving process
- Foster the development of AKQA’s point of view on strategic business issues, also by engaging other AKQA service line senior experts
- Responsible for overall project performance: client-side (customer satisfaction rating), firm-side (margins and P&L, team satisfaction/distress)
- Nurture client relationships during the project delivery
- Contribute to securing new business at local level
- Check project KPIs and overall performance of the team
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures.
- Achieve personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
- Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world-class relationships.
- Project management and team management: ability to drive the process, lead the intellectual agenda, engage senior clients, guide and motivate project teams
- Ability and experience in translating a business strategy into value drivers and KPIs
- Robust understanding of the business drivers (revenue and cost) of new and existing businesses
- Ability and experience in translating a business model into a set of assumptions for a business plan and in identifying and testing its key assumptions;
- Ability to understand and evaluate the operational and organizational impact of strategic recommendations
- Ability to map and understand the organisational model of the client and identify key stakeholders and the political dynamics
- Ability to prioritise and supervise work for the team
- Understanding of the offering, activities and key principles of other areas of expertise in AKQA
Skills and Experience
- In general we seek well-rounded business innovators, intellectually curious individuals who want to drive the growth of our team, and professionally grow with it
- Solid experience of project/team management: able to drive process, lead intellectual agenda, engage senior clients, guide and motivate project teams.
- Experience of translating business strategy into value drivers and KPIs.
- Experience of translating a business model into a set of key assumptions for a business plan.
- Able to understand/evaluate operational impact of strategic recommendations.
- Able to map client organisational model and identify key stakeholders and political dynamics.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Accounts Payable Specialist / Accountant
Vice President, Communications
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Real Estate Contract Coordinator
OfferPad, Headquarters- Gilbert, AZ
Commercial and Product Counsel
Instacart, San Francisco
Yext, New York, NY
Business Analyst Finance (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office