At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, Caterpillar, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco’s SOMA district – the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry – AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
AKQA Client Partners are motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact As a Client Partner at AKQA, you will be responsible for revenue, client planning, business development and business consulting. You will be expected to nurture and build our client relationships and have a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice, and state-of-the-art techniques. Highly organized and credible leaders, our Client Partner's are champions for product excellence and enduring client relationship—demonstrating an in-depth understanding of commercial opportunities and challenges, consulting at the highest level, forward planning, and successful new business.
- Nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations
- Successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse program of innovative projects
- Maintain a deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Provide a consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Lead, motivate and inspire the agency team to create remarkable work
Skills and Experience
- Global blue chip client management experience required
- Extensive management of complex website development, as well as branding, online advertising and digital platform experience
- Client management experience within a digital design or innovation agency
- 15+ years of exceptional client management/partnership
- Previous experience working with automotive clients
- Deep understanding and experience working in all digital marketing avenue
- Experience managing and developing a large interdisciplinary team
- Experience developing, guiding and launching innovative, beautifully designed, noteworthy work for clients
- A proven track record of inspiring and leading creative, technology and project teams to produce truly revolutionary digital experiences that help grow our clients business and outperform their goals
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Platform Partnerships
Moat, San Francisco
Business Development Associate
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
MongoDB, Amsterdam or Stockholm
Sales Development Representative
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive - Higher Education
Channel Sales Manager (DACH)
Formlabs, Berlin, DE