The Concierge will come with superb customer experience skills to create a world-class environment for both guests and employees. The concierge must have high attention to detail, be able to handle multiple projects at once and foster an engaging environment for employees.
Located on the Georgetown Waterfront in Washington, D.C., as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs.
- To provide excellent customer service to clients, vendors and visitors, while maintain AKQA brand standards
- Assures all calls are answered promptly, routed to proper individuals, and takes messages when necessary
- Assist Office Manager with basic office maintenance, supplies orders and miscellaneous projects when requested
- Event management experience; Planning and execution is preferred
- Receive and sign for all deliveries (FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS)
- Offer administrative assistance to department heads as needed
- Assist HR and Recruiting departments with any related requests
- Work with travel agency to book travel for employees as needed
- Schedule meetings when requested using Microsoft Outlook
- Maintain overall appearance of all public areas and conference rooms
- Assists in cultivating AKQA environment and culture
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to make thoughtful decisions independently, yet know when to seek direction
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Keyholder Advisor (Part-Time), State St.
Warby Parker, Madison, WI
Zagster, Blue Ash, OH
Global Operations Manager
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Process Engineer - Service, Remanufacturing, & Infrastructure
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Technical Support Engineer
Box, Austin, TX
Manager, Support Engineering (Bangalore)
Branch Metrics, Bangalore