At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an AKQA Digital Media Manager, you understand the key influencers of digital media, and can partner with clients to deliver innovative and effective digital solutions that grow the accounts you manage.
You will actively contribute to defining the most effective media strategy and will manage client expectations, coordinating the team in charge of optimising media campaigns. You will positively contribute to the robust and strategic integration of the Media team with other AKQA teams.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Partner with senior leads on client communications to deliver business goals.
- Establish solid and credible relationships with AKQA Media clients.
- Develop media strategies with clear and actionable objectives, channel roles and deliverables.
- Develop integrated communications plans in collaboration with other internal teams.
- Establish and manage effective relationships across functions.
- Simplify complex data from various sources and communicate solutions that clearly identify channel roles and deliverables.
- Manage and mentor junior resources within the team.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience of digital media with a focus on biddable media strategy and execution.
- Solid knowledge and experience of translating a client brief into an effective media strategy.
- Confident user of main biddable platforms, especially AdWords and Facebook.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway
Senior Business Analyst
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Data Scientist - Analytics, Trust
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Engineer, Algorithms
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Associate, Direct Contracting
Oscar, New York
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN