At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, Caterpillar, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district--epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry--AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
- The ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and have an objective-focused and positive approach
- Proven background in brand positioning and strategy, channel planning, campaign strategy and social.
- Fluent in a range of qualitative consumer research methods (especially ethnography, co-creation, IDIs, focus groups, online communities)
- Ability to design and execute custom quantitative research (especially segmentation, A&U studies & brand audits)
- Experience with user research methods (personas, customer journeys, UX, usability) and working with UX specialists is a strong plus
- A master of storytelling with the ability to generate insights that inspire great creative thinking
- Drawn to and thrive in a collaborative environment with a team of diverse backgrounds and expertise
- Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements
- A passion for innovation and business strategy
- A commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity
- Good business acumen and sound judgment. Be entrepreneurial, with a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach
- A strong personality, with a capable, commanding presence to present to C-level executive and a regular basis
- Business proficiency in English
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years in brand marketing and communication planning in an ad agency, social agency, brand consultancy, and/or client-side environment
- Ability to lead communication strategy development internally, with clients, and partner agencies
- Proven brand strategy development across multiple channels and platforms
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Finance Associate
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Financial Analyst, Growth
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager of Portfolio Optimization - Small Business Lending
OnDeck, Arlington, Virginia
Sr. Consultant - Canada
Hortonworks, Toronto or Montreal
Head of Finance
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town