At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a .NET Sitecore Developer within a digital agency environment, you will help deliver high-performing web solutions for AKQA’s leading Australian and international clients, including Bunnings, NAB and Nissan.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Expertise in all things ASP.NET/MVC and C#.
- Experience developing highly maintainable Sitecore platforms.
- A track record of delivering exceptional work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Technically excellent programmer with a deep understanding of software engineering principles.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
IT Support Specialist (Part-Time, Contract)
Engineering Manager, GTI
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Application Development Manager
Mozilla, Mountain View
Senior Software Engineer
Blue State Digital, BOS