At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an AKQA UX Designer, you are central to a multidisciplinary team of strategists, analysts, creative technologists and art directors. You will create simple, useful and delightful cross-channel experiences within the connected world. At AKQA, we strongly believe in the ‘design thinking’ approach to developing valuable experiences that improve people’s lives and client business results.
You are an endlessly curious professional, up to date with new trends, technologies and tools to develop the best digital experiences across the widest markets. Your passion for UX drives you to foster design thinking and best practices, stimulating and intriguing people both within and outside the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent skills in developing wireframes, user stories and journeys and prototypes, optimised for devices and contexts.
- Excellent skills in producing benchmarking.
- Excellent knowledge of Omnigraffle, Sketch and HCI principles.
- Good knowledge of the main prototyping tools: InVision, Proto.io and MarvelApp.
- Good knowledge of Service Design principles and methods, and of Adobe Creative Cloud tools: Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of Keynote.
- Basic knowledge of front- and back-end programming dynamics.
- Good public speaking and listening skills.
- Fluent English and Italian (spoken and written).
- Familiar with Agile and Sprint working methodologies.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Smartcar, Mountain View, CA
User Experience Design Immersive Instructional Associate (Full-time Contract)
General Assembly, Sydney
Principal Product Designer (IxD)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Visual Designer
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
Associate Creative Director
AKQA, Washington, DC