At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Located on the Georgetown Waterfront in Washington, D.C., as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
AKQA is looking for an experienced Senior Creative Recruiter to join our team, either based in our Washington D.C. or Atlanta studio. As a Senior Creative Recruiter at AKQA, you will be responsible for sourcing and closing candidates at all levels of the organisation. The ideal candidate has a robust network of current and future candidates, through researching and sourcing, using best practices, developing and attending career fairs, conferences, and networking events.
- Experience sourcing and managing full life-cycle recruiting for conceptual, design, copywriting and experience design (UX) requisitions.
- Digital Agency recruiting experience preferred.
- A passion for design and emerging technology.
- Proactively creating demand for roles at AKQA through evangelisation and advocacy.
- Leading outbound recruitment efforts, leveraging a variety of innovative sourcing tools and methods.
- Collaborating with hiring managers and other members of the talent team to ensure a positive experience for internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best experience possible.
- Representing AKQA at career fairs, conferences, and other internal and external events.
- Developing robust operational processes around recruiting efforts to give stakeholders visibility into pipeline and ensure consistent high standards across all candidate efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience recruiting in the Creative/Digital Advertising space - thorough understanding of how to review digital media, technology and creative profiles.
- Proven background using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven ability to improve an organisation's cost per hire and time to hire while maintaining the highest level of quality of candidate and hiring manger experience.
- Experience creating and implementing processes and programs from inception to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven. You have exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis via Greenhouse.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities for them.
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring team and pride yourself in creating win/win outcomes for your hiring team as well as the strategic direction of our talent team.
- Strong experience working with web-based applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred).
- Flexible and drives for clarity with each brief.
- Team player who cares about contributing to our great culture.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.