At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Located in downtown Portland, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Group Account Director at AKQA is a highly organized and credible leader. The Group Account Director will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Group Account Director has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice and state-of-the-art techniques.
- 10+ years of experience in a digital agency, ad agency, or brand consultancy environment
- Ability to successfully organise, manage and deliver a diverse programme of activity
- Strong digital and traditional experience MarComm, Branding, and Platform
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Lead and inspire the agency team to create remarkable work
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to successfully manage and organise a variety of activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire
- A personable, professional approach
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- A passion for innovative digital experiences, beautiful design and knowledge for emerging technology
- A personable, professional approach combined with a charismatic, friendly personality
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.