As a member of the AKQA Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and inspire the best global brands. You will bring exceptional creative thought to AKQA, delivering projects from brief to consumer in partnership with the Client, Technology and Creative teams. Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought; you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work from both yourself and others who work with you, influencing where appropriate a dramatic change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Consistently deliver high quality work on time.
- High level internal and external client satisfaction.
- High level of team satisfaction.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Listens to and responds to a brief, understanding where/if there are gaps. Knows what questions to ask during briefing session in order to act upon it, understands how to respond to a brief.
- Plays an active role in brainstorming or idea generation with senior members of the creative department to conceptualise world-class, innovative ideas that deliver successful solutions. Clearly communicates ideas and thoughts.
Creative craft skills
- Demonstrates excellent execution of innovative and effective digital communications, interface design and interaction design experiences across different digital platforms.
Supplier management skills
- Responsible for asset management, collation and archiving. Always applies archiving principles and ensures others in team follow due process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven experience working as a Designer is required, including experience in web design.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is advantageous.
- Experience working with the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping tools.
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.