The Data Science & Consumer Insight practice is a very fast-growing discipline at AKQA Italy, collaborating with our clients to leverage data to improve results and ultimately success.
As Senior Web/Digital Analyst at AKQA, you will support the team in the development and growth of the Analytics team. In this role you will be in charge of:
- Supporting the Head of the practice to design and improve the offering of the Data Science team
- Becoming a point of reference for Analytics related activities, such as KPIs framework definition, Social Analytics, Website Analytics, Social Media Listening and BI
- Acting as a mentor for junior resources and as facilitator/enabler for other departments
According to your English level and your seniority, you will be involved in International Projects, working with Analysts located all over the EMEA region.
Located in Venice or Milan, you will work in a creative and dynamic environment that promotes sharing ideas and solving problems in new ways, while fostering a meritocratic culture.
You will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields and join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering measurable outcomes while having fun and learning from each other.
- Project Strategy and leadership: design and conduct each step of an analysis project with a clear vision in mind and a helicopter view of the whole flow.
- Storytelling: transform information and insights into remarkable presentations that can inspire both colleagues and clients.
- Translate insights into suggested actions to be injected into strategy and creativity processes.
- Full proficiency with Google Analytics, Tag Manager & Data Studio
- Passion and dedication toward data education: ability and interest in improving overall agency sensitivity in terms of measurement approaches.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have three or more years’ experience in Digital Agencies or Client-side.
- You have a strong digital approach.
- You have the ability to interpret and reinvent analysis with an entrepreneurial mindset, with the goal of keeping it relevant within agency and project conversations.
- You have a multidisciplinary approach and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- You have excellent relational and communication skills, especially with client stakeholders.
- You speak fluent English and Italian, both written and spoken.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
First Look Media
Senior Director, Programming Strategy, Topic (Temp)
First Look Media, New York, NY