At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients receive the greatest possible value from their investment. Responsible for effective team performance, they provide team members with the right tools, support and training.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will partner with our existing client base to build award-winning brands with excellent attention to detail and forward-thinking creativity. You will be adept at managing a wide array of stakeholders, internal and external, while consistently ensuring that projects meet all scope, time and budget requirements.
Located in Sydney, as part of AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Develop requirements catalogues, complex statements of work and scope documents.
- Manage project risks and issues, effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team.
QUALITIES & CHARACTERISTICS
- A passion for delivering amazing digital experiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you run.
- Ability to inspire and lead project teams to fulfil a vision.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Real Estate Lead (Germany)
Knotel, Knotel Dusseldorf