At AKQA, the future inspires us, and we work to inspire. We commit ourselves to develop the digital reality of tomorrow by designing adaptive digital services and applications that deliver the greatest possible returns for our clients.
We believe that an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach is a necessity to deal effectively with clients and to continuously foster innovation and creativity.
Located in Aarhus, as a Digital Project Manager and as a part of AKQA, you will have the opportunity to both personally and professionally learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team. You will be proficient at managing a wide assortment of stakeholders, internal and external, while consistently ensuring that projects meet all scope, time and budget requirements.
The studio in Aarhus is a part of AKQA Denmark that comprises 140 of the most qualified consultants in Denmark. We engage in creative work, innovation, strategy and technical implementation of business-critical digital solutions. We work project-oriented and in co-creation teams. We work hard and have fun, and invite you to be part of both.
- Project delivery: responsible for the successful delivery of projects with high-quality deliverables, on time and to budget.
- Stakeholder management: function as the intermediator that ensures connection between requests and solutions. Ensure continuous transparency and joint understanding by keeping stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and by managing expectations proactively.
- Budget and financial management: work with accurately estimating an agreed scope of work. Track and report financial status of a project in relation to current estimate. Highlight potential overruns before they appear. Resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Scope and risk management: elicit and document accurate requirements internally or from clients at outset of project. Define and agree the scope of work internally and with clients, and thereby ensuring that projects are delivered within this agreed scope. Manage team members and client(s) forcefully. Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks on a project.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum three years of experience in delivering full life-cycle projects.
- A passion for delivering remarkable digital experiences.
- Ability to motivate and generate enthusiasm within a team.
- Desire to lead project teams to fulfil a vision.
- Ability to proactively and effectively manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivated to facilitate client meetings.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance expectations.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quality Operations Nurse
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN