At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Clorox (including Burt’s Bees, Brita, and others), Gap Inc, Clif Bar, and Wynn Resorts.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
The AKQA Trading Desk is a rapidly growing discipline at AKQA. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best of breed technology, inventory, data, service, and strategy for programmatic media. We believe in radical transparency, maximized media efficacy, and leaning into the future state of digital media.
Senior Campaign Managers are responsible for the day to day management of programmatic campaigns, meeting performance goals, exceeding client expectations, tracking projects, and supervising a small team. This includes programmatic display media, video, mobile, e-commerce, and social campaigns. An ideal candidate is data-driven, detailed oriented, a creative problem solver, and is a self-starter who is excited to work in a rapidly changing industry. Managing a team of associates and developing cross team relationships will be a large of this role so effective communication, leadership, and professionalism is imperative.
- End to end execution of programmatic buys: understand business objectives and provide strategic recommendations as well as campaign set up, QA, analysis, and optimization
- Understand client goals and represent client interests to internal teams
- Lead strategic and tactical planning activities
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- Ability to recommend an appropriate mix of strategies and tactics within programmatic media to help drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversions to support client’s overall goals
- Identify areas for account growth and new business, foster new and stronger relationships with the client
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly results to clients analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights on online customer trends and behavior
- Train, supervise, and mentor team of Associate Campaign Managers and Campaign Managers
- Create POVs and share insights to industry trends and key industry happenings
- Develop and maintain working relationships with vendor partners as required
- Grow department’s organization assets; training materials, best practice library, etc
Skills & Experience
- Four-year degree. Degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, business, or related preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing programmatic media or search campaigns
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including operations such as v-lookup, functions, pivot tables, etc.)
- Familiarity with the DSP and ad tech landscape
- Familiarity with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Ability to work across large media teams including campaign management, ad operations, account management, and analytics to ensure seamless delivery of work
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Social Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Familiarity with DMP Platforms (Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Audience Manager, etc.)
- Familiarity with SEM Platforms (AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick for Search, etc.)
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Summer Intern 2018, Engineering
Magic Leap, Inc., Austin, TX
Executive Assistant, Science
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Manager - Ranking Science and Algorithms
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Data Scientist
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Data Verification Intern
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas