AKQA Quality Assurance Analysts are inspired by technology and have a passion for testing.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst you have solid test skills and knowledge and will be responsible for testing a variety of technical solutions and products using a range of testing methods and tools. You will complete reports on testing activity and you will be able to communicate and escalate quality-related issues to senior members of the team.
Located in Berlin, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze business requirements, wireframes, user specification documents and Photoshop designs
- Contribute to and develop Quality Assurance documentation including Test Plans and Test Cases
- Develop test scripts and automated testing plans
- Perform functional, aesthetic, regression, accessibility, and performance testing
- Track & report defects, change requests
- Facilitate the release management process for project deliveries’
- Assist with the User Acceptance Testing process for clients
- Develop QA plans
- Write test scripts and cases
- Perform exploratory, regression, accessibility, and performance testing
- Mentor other testers
- Organize UAT for clients
- Track/report defects, change requests
- Release management
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experience with test management and technical testing tools such as – JIRA, JMeter, Selenium, Appium, Postman and Acunetix.
- Working experience of modern automation frameworks and techniques
- Demonstrable experience working in a continuous integration / delivery environment.
- Able to interact confidently with people from other disciplines
- Agile methodology experience (TDD/BDD/Scrum)
- Knowledge of interacting with and querying databases
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Computer Science
- ISEB certification in Testing (intermediate level) is advantageous
- Experience in participating in process change is advantageous
- Experience testing commercial websites in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous
- Experience testing native iOS and Android applications is advantageous
- API testing experience (Postman, SoapUI)
- Expert in exploratory testing techniques and methodologies
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - iOS
Highfive, Redwood City
Agile Business Analyst
Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
OpenX, OpenX - Pasadena
Mobile Development Engineer
Qualtrics , Krakow
Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Austin, TX
Director of Engineering - Hamburg Site Lead
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany