At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco’s SOMA district – the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry – AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
AKQA Strategists have practical qualitative and quantitative research skills as well as experience facilitating focus groups, conducting ethnographic studies, workshops and interviews. You also have a proven understanding of how communications and culture, technology and psychology, intersect in the mind of the consumer.
- Provision of well thought through recommendations and responses to client briefs
- Well-written and inspirational creative briefs
- Management and analysis of quantitative and qualitative research
- Organic business growth and development
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of three + years of solid, full-time staff experience in a planning discipline, with an online, direct marketing or research background.
- Experience using primary and secondary research to inform pitch development, creative briefs, audience personas and marketing workshops.
- Ability to understand the dynamics of a Client’s business and the sector in which it operates
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work with senior clients are essential
- Familiarity with the design, application, and analysis of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Can provide strategic direction for specific communications initiatives, identifying the key message or proposition and the best means to communicate this
- A track record of idea generation and refinement
- Ability to judge creative ideas for their distinctiveness and effectiveness
- Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences with variable levels of understanding
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Growth Programs
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Stagiaire en Droit Franco-Allemand // Referendar / Praktikant deutsch-französisches Recht (m/w)
Doctolib, Paris, France
Risk Analyst - Industrial Placement
Commercial - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Senior Manager, Investor Relations & Corporate Development
Netflix, New York, New York
Yext, Tokyo, Japan