At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, Blizzard, Genentech, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co, and Service Now.
Associate Project Managers play a key role in delivering innovative solutions for our clients. This position will support senior-level members to deliver project assistance responsibilities including from resource allocation, time tracking, documentation, and managing communication between various capabilities. You will work with best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
*Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Develops statements of work, gather team recommendations based on requirements/ objectives and participate in risk analysis
- Manage projects of according to schedule and within budget. Lead scoping and change management processes
- Create weekly financial reports, and works with senior team members on financial analysis and reconciliation
- Manages internal resource allocation and team members throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 Years of Experience working in a marketing agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great “problem-solving” ability within a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of advertising strategies, delivery lifecycles, mobile, social media, and software / internet strategies
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Fulfillment & Delivery Technology
HelloFresh, Dallas, TX, Newark, NJ, New York, NY
Associate, Support Operations
DoorDash, San Francisco
Executive Operations Associate
Mark43, New York Office
Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Peloton, Houston Warehouse
Senior Director, Embedded Software
Mimosa, Santa Clara, CA
Peloton, Philadelphia Warehouse