At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. AKQA is currently home to more than 2,000 employees in 23 studios around the world. Clients include: Activision, Audi, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co. and more.
AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Associate Project Managers play a key role in delivering innovative solutions for our clients. This position will support senior-level members to deliver project assistance responsibilities including from resource allocation, time tracking, documentation, and managing communication between various capabilities. You will work with best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
*Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Develops statements of work, gather team recommendations based on requirements/ objectives and participate in risk analysis
- Manage projects of according to schedule and within budget. Lead scoping and change management processes
- Create weekly financial reports, and works with senior team members on financial analysis and reconciliation
- Manages internal resource allocation and team members throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 Years of Experience working in a marketing agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great “problem-solving” ability within a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of advertising strategies, delivery lifecycles, mobile, social media, and software / internet strategies
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Analyst – Customer Insights Analytics
Grand Rounds, Reno, NV or Lewiston, ME
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Supplier Development Engineer - Mechanical Components
Zipline, South San Francisco, CA
Sales Operations and Intelligence Analyst
Bright Health, Phoenix, AZ
Paid Social Manager
Restaurant Partnership Manager
Wolt, Athens, Greece