At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
Associate Project Managers play a key role in delivering innovative solutions for our clients. This position will support senior-level members to deliver project assistance responsibilities including from resource allocation, time tracking, documentation, and managing communication between various capabilities. You will work with best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
*Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Develops statements of work, gather team recommendations based on requirements/ objectives and participate in risk analysis
- Manage projects of according to schedule and within budget. Lead scoping and change management processes
- Create weekly financial reports, and works with senior team members on financial analysis and reconciliation
- Manages internal resource allocation and team members throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 Years of Experience working in a marketing agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great “problem-solving” ability within a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of advertising strategies, delivery lifecycles, mobile, social media, and software / internet strategies
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Manager, Anime - (Crunchyroll)
Ellation, San Francisco
Senior Manager, Partner Management
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Construction/Facilities Purchasing Specialist
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Customer Care Administrator
Brookfield Residential, Calgary
Blue Bottle Coffee, Sacramento
Customer Success Manager - fluent in French and/or Spanish