At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
We are looking for a Content Specialist Intern to join our Content Marketing Management team to contribute to the creation, development and implementation of compelling content for our major clients. You will be willing to acquire a solid technical affinity and a proven ability to write persuasively across multiple digital marketing channels, managing all activities related to research, approvals, fact-checking, key wording, editing and final proofing.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Write engaging content across multiple topics; synthesise information from multiple sources into clear and comprehensible content.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Able to work with quali/quantitative analysis.
- Update your knowledge constantly, keeping up with evolutions in the digital world.
- Demonstrate good ability to organise your daily workload with autonomy.
- Proactive and curious, eager to collaborate within a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Italian, with good knowledge of English.
- Familiar with community management tools (preferred).
- Degree in Marketing and Communications field (preferred).
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.