Creatives at AKQA apply art and craft to strategic insight to create beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight and deliver results.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to production.
The Copywriter at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. They can work across the breadth of work we do, from breathtaking films, campaigns and storytelling to the cutting-edge of digital products, platforms, and new technology.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Fluent also in English with a strong command for written and spoken.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills.
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams and peers within AKQA.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of work in German and potentially other languages that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting within a variety of campaigns and projects.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic, with the desire to push your ideas and executions to not only meet, but exceed standards.
- You are curious about your craft and stay on top of best practice in your field.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
File hosting service