At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Senior Designers play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptual, and visually compelling work
- Develop comprehensive designs that work across digital experiences
- Have experience working on responsive design focused projects
- Collaborate with various teams within AKQA
- 6+ years experience
Skills and Experience
- You have a compelling portfolio of work.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- You handle fast-paced environments and tight deadlines with ease
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Studio Design Intern
First Look Media, New York, NY
Midweight Experience Designer
Senior Product Design Manager
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Lighting Technical Artist
Freelance Senior Graphic / Digital Designer
Material World, Brooklyn
Motion Graphics Designer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA