At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
The Senior Copywriter at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Senior Copywriter will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. You will craft exceptional copy and storytelling with some direction.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences with some supervision
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
- 5+ years of experience
Skills and Experience
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Dropbox, New York, NY
Index Exchange, Kitchener (KW)
Lead CAS / ALIAS / Class- A modeler
SF Motors, Santa Clara, CA
Senior Product Designer, Member Operations
Contract User Research Moderator I
Junior UX Researcher