At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
We are looking for a Senior Data Marketing Strategist with a strong communications strategy background. You are a proactive thought leader who loves learning, experimenting and exploring the possibilities of data-driven customer experiences. You have experience across a range of data marketing disciplines, including marketing automation/CRM customer journey planning, A/B testing/optimisation, and analytics and reporting.
- Develop data-driven customer communication strategies, including lifecycle campaigns to drive business performance.
- Identify opportunities to reach customers through emerging channels and work with the Engineering team to prototype and implement.
- Develop robust measurement frameworks and methodologies for clients to understand their ROI in marketing technologies.
- Run strategic A/B testing programmes using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely or Adobe Target.
- Advocate for data marketing within AKQA and to our client base, to further raise our profile within this area.
- Work closely with the Insights and Personalisation Lead to mentor other team members and evolve our service offering.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 4+ years of data marketing experience.
- Communications experience essential: this role requires a customer- and data-focused mindset.
- Experience of CRM/lifecycle planning, including segment identification, trigger definition, journey planning and testing.
- Experience in digital analytics: Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics preferred. Not a data scientist, but able to delve into data to find insights and confidently and clearly present to clients.
- Experience of A/B testing: create test frameworks, plan tests and be hands-on with the tool itself.
- Excellent stakeholder management across multiple clients and workstreams.
- Strong communicator: able to explain complex topics in a way that non-data-savvy people will understand.
- Experimental and proactive mindset: willing to push boundaries and secure quick wins to ensure buy-in for innovative work.
- Mentor other team members and educate wider AKQA team about data marketing.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager (KL)
Piktochart, Kuala Lumpur
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Ad Operations Coordinator
Data Science Intern - Summer 2018
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 775
Principal Software Engineer-Apache HIVE
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India