Experience Designers at AKQA apply empathy, systems thinking, and craftsmanship to strategic insights — designing groundbreaking solutions to human problems. Adept storytellers and fearless innovators, they create interactive experiences, products and services that move the world.
Our Senior User Experience Designers are endlessly curious, and obsessed with consumer behaviour and psychology. They demonstrate leadership across client projects, whether that is mapping and optimising an omnichannel ecosystem, or shaping a completely new user experience for a disruptive digital service.
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Five or more years of experience in UX research and design
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies
- Able to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
- Able to manage and maintain IA/UI/UX best practices
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping
- Cross-platform design experience
- Retail, eCommerce and mCommerce experience
- Experienced in product design and strategy
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A strong portfolio showcasing your comprehensive understanding of core design principles
- Able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- Exceptional visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in cross-functional collaboration with broad cultural reference points
- Fearless, boundlessly creative and with relentless attention to detail
- Up to date with new techniques and trends
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects