You will be an experienced Technical Lead or a Senior Developer looking to move things up a notch and inspire your team. You should be technology agnostic and a polyglot programmer.
The first 60 days will be taking over the technical leadership of a newly-developed, innovative AEM solution and evolving it further into a dynamic, personalized web and mobile experience. You will be responsible for the delivery of functionality from your team of 4-5 developers.
The next 120 days will be engaging in strategy, development, execution and innovation across a variety projects and technologies with a focus on AEM-based content delivery. You will work in close collaboration with Creative, Production, Strategy, Account Services and Business Development to produce elegant and innovative technical solutions to creative and interesting challenges.
- Experience in technical management and technical execution of large digital applications across multiple frameworks and platforms.
- History of working and leading interdisciplinary teams
- Experience implementing and maintaining content driven applications using one of the following AEM, Sitecore, Drupal or Contentful.
- Development and architectural experience with AEM, Java, OSGi, Sling, etc
- System architecture experience including cloud infrastructure, data management, RESTful APIs, basic system administration and dev-ops.
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies and tooling.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- 5+ year’s experience
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Mature creative leadership and strong client communication skills
- Ability to act as a technical liaison with clients and client IT organizations helping them craft technical strategies and frameworks.
- Positive, team-focussed mindset with a personable and professional approach, keen to mentor and show passion for developing talent.
- Show an understanding of, and evangelism for, emerging technologies with the purpose of providing creative innovation for AKQA and our clients.
AKQA Developers are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You can articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve client deliverables.
You will create robust solutions, using industry best practices, that are easy to deploy and a delight to operate. You will trail blaze new and innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
Located in downtown Portland, AKQA has a meritocratic culture that encourages ownership. In a progressive environment that fosters collaboration, at AKQA you will work with some of the brightest minds in their fields.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
CareSkore, Mountain View, CA
Functional Integration Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Senior Python Software Engineer
Lytro, Mountain View, CA
Full-Stack Engineer (remote)
BetterUp, Anywhere in the US
QA Engineer - Money
Heetch, Remote - Anywhere in Europe
Intricately, San Francisco