At AKQA, the Social Media team drives business growth through tailored social strategies and content. By staying on top of industry, platform and audience trends they are able to lead the agency in building effective social media campaigns for our clients.
In a rapidly changing social media landscape, our Social Media Director needs to be at the forefront. Leveraging data,
insights and trends you will drive strategies and identify opportunities for our brands across social media channels. You will lead a team while closely collaborating with internal Agency teams.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Dubai Media City – Dubai, U.A.E., at AKQA you will have access to thought management & employees. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
• Lead in the development, implementation and management of client’s social media strategies.
• Management and mentorship of Social Media team
• Collaboration with Account Management, Creative and Media teams to deliver against client objectives, requirements and expectations
• Guide the creation, curation, and management of all published content (images, video, copy)
• Cultivate agency partnerships with key stakeholders across social networks
• Research and cascade trends and innovations in social media tools, applications, channels and strategy to wider agency
• Translate data/analytics into actionable recommendations and plans across campaigns/clients
• Optimize workflows, processes for greater effectiveness and output quality.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent presentation / communication & people management skills
- Collaborative and proactive
- Ability to implement and follow process while remaining agile in dynamic agency setting
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.