At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Strategists at AKQA have practical qualitative and quantitative research skills as well as experience facilitating focus groups, conducting ethnographic studies, workshops and interviews. You also have a proven understanding of how communications and culture, technology and psychology, intersect in the mind of the consumer.
Based in the heart of the SOMA district, the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry. Our San Francisco studio offers staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
- A minimum of four + years full-time experience in a strategic research capacity
- Experience with Design Research, A/B Testing, UX testing, and Marketing Research
- Use primary and secondary research to inform pitch development, project briefs, audience personas, product design and marketing workshops
- Collaborate with UX, Designers, Writers and Client Services to develop strategies that lead to innovate customer experience for client brands
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have familiarity with a range of quant and qual research methods, vendors and platforms
- You are able to provide well thought through, articulated and visualized recommendations and responses
- You have an innate understanding the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates
- You can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences with variable levels of understanding
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.