At AKQA Italy, we are re-designing digital marketing processes with cognitive science at the core. Through the application of technology and data, our ambition is to leverage machine learning to simplify, speed up and enhance a modern approach to digital marketing.
This is why we are looking for a smart Data Scientist / Machine Learning Specialist to join our Data Science team. In this role, you will be fully committed to the redesign of processes throughout the application of Machine Learning.
The ideal candidate has proven deep technical skills, brilliant intuitions and the ability to identify and solve real problems through data and technology.
- A Pioneer with a humble and sharing-oriented approach. Passionate about building from scratch new ways of doing things and to catalyse change within the organisation by mobilising people around a shared purpose.
- Able to design, plan, organise and manage machine learning-based projects with a clear vision in mind.
- Able to nurture inspiring and fruitful relationships with internal and external stakeholders, combining his/her technical expertise with exceptional communication skills.
- Able to influence and inspire other team members, promoting discussions on current and future business.
- Availability to attend business trips.
Experience and skills
- Academic background in engineering, information technology or other scientific fields such as physics or statistics;
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Computer Vision, Image Processing, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining;
- Proven ability to leverage Machine Learning to solve complex problems;
- Proven ability to proactively lead Machine Learning based projects;
- Solid understanding of Cognitive Services (i.e. Azure, AWS, Google, IBM) and Machine Learning technologies (R, Tensorflow, Python, SPSS).
- Fluency in either English and Italian. A good knowledge of both will be a plus.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Data Analytics
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Snap Inc., Los Angeles - Seattle - San Francisco - New York
Polyglot Scala / C# Software Engineer
The Democratic Party
Senior Data Analyst
The Democratic Party, Remote
Software Engineer, Robotics - Motion Planning
Postmates, San Francisco
Social Media Manager
Red Ventures, New York, New York