At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
The Creative Group Head, Design for AKQA Cairo will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, you will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. As part of the leadership team within the Cairo studio of AKQA, you will be looked to for mentorship, guidance and management by your design team and the agency as a whole. Collaborating across departments, your thought leadership will be relied upon both internally and externally, while acting as a trusted partner with multiple clients to create exceptional work for a range of products, services and experiences.
You will be directly working with our Creative Director across the complete range of prestigious accounts and leading teams of design and animation.
From our location in Cairo’s 6th October office in Al Guezira Plaza – the middle of a lively area filled with restaurants and experiences - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in a brand new modern 0ffice.
- 7+ years of design leadership experience within an ad agency, design studio or in-house creative marketing group
- A hands-on approach to the work
- Experience delivering content calendars and creative ideation across clients
- Real Estate experience is a must.
- A portfolio of award-winning work for a variety of clients, projects and mediums; that demonstrates experience designing and creating beautiful things across the full spectrum of everything digital.
- The ability to lead, coach, inspire and motivate a team to create and deliver truly remarkable, influential, and impactful work
- Ensure a collaborative “one team” approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Encourage progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries
- Animation, Editing experience a plus
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ideally would live close to 6th October area but not a mandatory
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
· A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans Social, Digital and Design disciplines
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Broad cultural reference points
· Fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.