At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design innovative brand campaigns, adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The AKQA Client Service team serves as a trusted and respected partner to our clients. As the little details are the detail, the AKQA Client Services team show industry leading professionalism at every touch, meeting, call, or message. We partner with our clients to create a better future, through world-leading work, constant innovation and care.
The Group Account Director is responsible for a group of client accounts, maintaining projected revenues and margins, whilst focusing on growth. The role requires management of multiple partners and clients, building relationships with those at a senior level, whilst monitoring the quality of work on an account. The role fosters effective teamwork within the senior team as well as the larger client services team, to drive results and positive change.
- Builds and maintains deep and mutually beneficial client relationships with senior, board-level clients.
- Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment and audiences, and continuously aims to reach exceptional client satisfaction.
- Acts as an escalation point for client and project related needs.
- Reaches profitability and DSO targets. Forecasting accuracy to within 10%.
- Maintains projected revenue, and profit targets on an account and contributes to new business opportunities.
- Manages margin level to c.50%. Demonstrates that investment decisions have been well judged.
- Effectively coaches and mentors the team. Sets clear objectives and goals, provides actionable feedback, and trains the team to reach its fullest potential.
- Identifies key business opportunities and ensure the full breadth and depth of AKQA resources are presented.
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary resources as and when they are engaged on client activity (project management, strategy, technology and creative).
- Complete monthly financial tasks such as revenue recognition and forecasting
- Ensures compliance with all internal account and project tracking procedures (MAS500).
- Reaches personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
- Constantly strives to improve processes and procedures.
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues across departments and external collaborators.
- Prepares a client account plan, identifying opportunities, , and road map.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive account management experience at a leading digital agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships; necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility
- Experience leading the pitch process working in partnership with the new business team.
- Excellent understanding of marketing innovations and how new developments can be utilised to add value to a client’s business.
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships.
- Experience of Line management and managing a large team; including coaching, mentoring, and developing teams to reach their full potential.
- Passionate about digital landscape and its impact on society. Is at the forefront of new thinking and engages others through the communication of innovative digital ideas.
- Experience of working with a blue-chip international client.
- Ability to structure complex strategic ideas into well-ordered and insightful presentations.
- Has decision making ability and skill - provide guidance, analyse situation and provide advice under pressure.
- Ability to discuss knowledgeably, and apply relevantly, the full range of AKQA strategic services offering.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.